Boat Share Membership – Affordable Boating
Boat Share is simply the affordable, fun way to enjoy yachting and motor boating that less informed people just dream of….
Based at Hamble and Lymington in the Solent, Ipswich on the East coast, Plymouth in the West, and soon Poole. FlexiSail boat share membership is the closest that you can get to owning your own new or nearly new catamaran, yacht, motorboat or RIB. However you leave the cost, time, effort and worry of boat ownership to us, whilst you enjoy guaranteed time on your quality, highly specified and comfortable boat. We offer 3 levels of boat share membership and the widest choice of catamarans, yachts and motorboats available. With FlexiSail’s exclusive boat share you will find you have the perfect solution to meet your needs and budget.
Affordable And Flexible Boat Share Membership
Download our Boat Share Brochure and valuable 42 page Free Guide “How to make boating affordable” to help you make truly informed boating decisions
Boat Share Membership Brochure
- We show you how you receive exclusive and guaranteed time plus free additional usage of your boat throughout the year
- How our comprehensive 2 day induction with our instructors on your boat enables you to start confidently
- We describe our uniquely different ethos supporting you 7 days a week with our dedicated in house team, both on and off the water
- Detailed information on our critically important, yet easy to use iCalendar ‘hub.’ Organise your bookings, check tides and weather, find crew, and complete your boat checks
- How you can sail in multiple locations through our flexible ‘Time Swap’ and ‘Boat Exchange’ programme
- We take you through your personal RYA mentored training, designed to teach you on your own yacht or motor boat. You learn individually, as a group/family, or through training orientated social events
- Information on our ‘members only’ fun and inclusive social programme, providing something for everyone. It is a great way to build new sailing friendships
- How you benefit from our dedicated full time maintenance team who maintain your boat to the highest standards, and are on hand to help with any aspect
- We show you the benefits of true ‘fixed cost’ yachting and motor boating which even includes diesel fuel and gas. (fuel is chargeable on motor cruisers)
- We describe your flexibility to move boats and change membership level at any time during your membership. Our agreement is a transparent, simple 12 month renewable agreement
- How we minimise your risk to try FlexiSail with our comprehensive FlexiSail Peace of Mind Guarantee
Free 42 page Guide “How To Make Boating Affordable,”
Written by Richard Pierpoint, also the author of ‘Cam Bridges of Cambridge”, started sailing at the age of 10 and went on to successfully race a number of dinghy classes before putting aside his sailing to build an award winning architectural practice. In 1998 he returned to yachting and raced open sport keel boats. In 2004 Richard started his boat share membership business, rebranding as FlexiSail in 2010. Richard is a commercially endorsed Yachtmaster and Cruising Instructor, Principal of the RYA Training Centre – FlexiSail Training. FlexiSail is a member of the BMF (British Marine Federation and MLA (Marine Leisure Association).
- The essentials you must know before you start. The wrong decision will be a sure recipe for anguish and unwelcome costs
- The 6 affordable ways to get onto the water, be it through chartering, boat share membership or ownership routes
- The questions to ask before you buy any boat to ensure before anything else that you are approaching purchase from the right viewpoint
- The 15 vital things to look out for when buying. Failure to spot any of these could cost you a fortune!
- The real cost of ownership laid bare. We take you through the calculation to work out what owning a boat actually costs
- The alternative ways of achieving worry free fixed cost boating. The guide explores the alternatives to outright ownership, some of which were simply not available a few years ago
- RYA “on boat” and “on shore” Training explained. Here we make you aware of what is involved and what you need to sail safely.